- General information
In the interest of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent the disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, as well as all types of executive acts and community law, acts.
- Data controller
The administrator of your personal data will be DPDgroup IT Solutions Sp. z o.o. with its headquarter in Warsaw, KRS 0000713060, NIP 5223110136, REGON 369225658.
- Purposes and legal grounds for data processing
Personal data is processed based on the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data based on legal provisions or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
DPDgroup IT Solutions Sp. z o.o. obtains information about users in the following way:
a) by voluntarily sending data to an e-mail address
b) by collecting “cookies” [see the policy of “cookies”].
The data sent to the e-mail address will be processed for the purpose resulting from the information from a specific e-mail, e.g. to process the information contact, handle the recruitment process, etc.
- Transmission of personal data
The recipient of your personal data may, in particular, be:
a) entities from the Administrator’s capital group, and
b) they may be made available to entities and authorized party to process this data based on legal provisions.
The data controller does not intend to transfer your personal data to third countries (i.e. to countries that do not belong to the European Economic Area) and to international organizations.
- Period of personal data storage
We process your personal data only for the period necessary to fulfill the purpose of their storage or as long as it is required by us by law, in particular until any claims are time-barred or the archiving obligation resulting from legal provisions expires.
In the event of processing personal data based on your consent, your data will be stored until it is withdrawn.
In the case of processing your data based on the legitimate interest of the administrator, the Administrator will stop processing the data earlier if you object to the processing of data.
- The right to access data
You have the right to obtain information about the personal data we hold about you, including a copy of this data.
a) The right to rectify data
You have the right to request the rectification of your personal data that is incorrect. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to request that incomplete personal data be supplemented, including by providing an additional statement.
b) The right to delete data
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in the following cases:
- your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected,
- you have withdrawn the consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing,
- 3you have objected to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing,
- the personal data has been processed unlawfully,
- personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation provided for in EU or national law,
- the personal data have been collected concerning the offering of information society services referred to in art. 8 sec. 1 GDPR.
c) The right to data portability
You have the right to receive, in a commonly used, machine-readable format, personal data about you that you provided to us if the processing of such data is based on consent or contract and in an automated manner. If you request that this data be transferred to another data controller, this will be done, as long as it is technically possible.
d) The right to limit data processing
You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted in the following cases:
- you question the correctness of the personal data – for a period allowing us to verify the correctness of this data,
- the processing is unlawful, and you oppose the deletion of personal data, requesting the restriction of their use instead,
- we no longer need personal data for processing, but you need them to establish, assert or defend claims,
- you have objected under Art. 21 paragraph 1 against processing – until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the administrator override the grounds for objection.
e) The right to object to the processing
If your personal data is processed based on the legitimate interest of the administrator, you have the right to object to the processing at any time, under art. 21 GDPR.
f) Right to withdraw consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Revocation of consent to the processing will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out before its withdrawal. If you want to exercise your rights, please send us a message to the following address: email@example.com, or by traditional mail to the following address:
Ul. Krakowiaków 16, 02-255 Warsaw.
- Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are in no way supervised by DPDgroup IT Solutions Sp. z o.o. These websites may have their privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you read.
- The security of personal data is our priority, however, if you believe that by processing your personal data we violate the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to complain with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.